[FREE EVENT]🎭香港主題話劇 🎭Hong Kong Themed Drama - In an Alternative Universe, I Don’t Want to Live in the UK

回覆文章
emily
文章: 14912
註冊時間: 週五 6月 24, 2022 7:01 am

[FREE EVENT]🎭香港主題話劇 🎭Hong Kong Themed Drama - In an Alternative Universe, I Don’t Want to Live in the UK

文章 emily »

[後面有活動詳情中文版!]

"In an Alternative Universe, I Don’t Want to Live in the UK" is a solo performance written and performed by Hong Kong musician/actress Catherine Li. 🎶Featuring original music and interactive voting sessions, the play invites audiences to journey through her memories of why Hongkongers come to the UK and the process of integrating into life there, alongside her inner struggles. 🗳Get ready to be part of the action as you help shape the story in the protagonist's parallel universe! 🪐

"In an Alternative Universe, I Don’t Want to Live in the UK"係由香港音樂人/演員Catherine Li自篇自演嘅一人劇目,設有不同原創音樂🎶同投票環節。劇中帶各位一同回憶香港人嚟到英國嘅初衷,以及適應英國生活嘅過程同內心掙扎。歡迎一齊嚟探索主角嘅平行時空,你嘅選擇都有機會影響故事發展🗳,可能會為你帶來一點共鳴。🪐

Date: 20th April 2024 (Saturday)
Time: 2-3pm
Language: English
Fee: Free
Limited space, first come first serve! Sign up via Eventbrite✏️
emily
文章: 14912
註冊時間: 週五 6月 24, 2022 7:01 am

Re: [FREE EVENT]🎭香港主題話劇 🎭Hong Kong Themed Drama - In an Alternative Universe, I Don’t Want to Live in the UK

文章 emily »

推post
歡迎大家帶埋本地朋友出席主要演出語言為英文!
希望可以令到多啲本地朋友去認識香港人移民嘅故事
GUILDFORD只公演一場 有興趣請勿錯過
此活動亦有guilford deputy mayor 希望可以令地區政府正視 本區香港人意見
如果報名嘅時候顯示為已售罄,請候補名單,稍後會有專人聯絡登記門票
回覆文章

回到「Guildford」